Neil@WhatDoYouHaveToKnow – 2015-06-09
As we look about our world of open communication and information dissemination we find that we see things that really are difficult to understand.
No matter which category of life we look at there are things that make us wonder why these things happen.
Words and actions take on a different light when you look at them from a logical point of view and then the obvious becomes clear.
So have you ever wondered;
- if speeding is illegal why do they make cars that can exceed the speed limit.
- if they post bus and train schedules and advertise successful on time rates why are we always waiting for a bus and train.
- why are we still paying taxes when it was said to be a temporary measure after the war.
- why do politicians blatantly lie and get away with it.
- why is it so important to go to Mars yet allow poverty and destitution. Shouldn’t the money go to resolving home world issues first.
- if Global warming is fact or fiction. The way the scientists spin it you have to wonder.
- what is economy anyway. The way it sounds it’s a crap shoot.
- are we really getting a discount price when they do 2 for 1 sales.
- with all the needless shootings by police recently are they not trained to aim the gun so as to cripple instead of kill.
- why it takes 5 policemen to take down one individual. Are they not trained in hand to hand and takedown procedures.
- how a small group of terrorists can bring a world to its knees.
- if there will ever be peace and harmony in the world.
- why you learned history in school. Are we not suppose to learn by our mistakes. Seems not.
- why freedom of speech is only allowed if the powers that be agree with it.
- why there is so much hate in the world. What is actually pissing people off?
- in the age of social media why can’t people talk to each other properly and with respect. They would not do the same in front of the person.
- how bullying in this day and age has created such a large number of cowards. In the old days, bullies were brought to task in front of their peers.
- where respect went.
- what happened to morals. Are they not taught anymore.
- why banks, who make billion dollar profits, lay people off.
- why a senior with loads of experience cannot find a job. This is happening when companies are raving about the need for experience. What is scaring companies away from seniors who are not only available but willing and loyal. Cannot say that about today’s youth who are transient in the job market.
- with so many diet plans out there, how can they all be the right plan.
- that if everything is bad for you what exactly is right for you.
- when on vacation time flies but when at work it lumbers along.
- where patience went. Why can’t anyone wait a second anymore?
- why the price of gas goes up when the cost of oil goes down.
Enjoy the few items listed above and if you have any of your own why not share them by commenting on this post. It would be interesting to hear regional perspectives on this topic.